Are you an amateur underwater filmmaker?
Inaugural Amateur Film Festival
G.L.S.R.F. is now accepting submissions for approval to be shown at Ghost Ships 2012.
This is your chance to have your diving Home Movie viewed by hundreds of people, at the Midwest’s largest Great Lakes diving conference!
Meet other like-minded aspiring filmmakers, and share ideas and techniques!
· Submissions must be no longer than 7 minutes in length.
· Must be on DVD disc or Video CD.
· Please include a short description of your film, how and why you made it.
· Copyrighted music/video isnot permitted.
· Subject matter must be about diving, the aquatic environment, shipwrecks or similar, fresh or saltwater.
· Submissions will not be returned, and remain property of GLSRF.
· First place judges’ award.
· Friday April 13, 2012, 6:00 PM evening show, right before the Main Speaker.
Please send submissions to:
2012 film festival c/o Cal Kothrade
14330 Beechwood Trail
New Berlin, WI 53151
For more information contact Cal Kothrade 414.881.4051 email@example.com
Find us on Facebook at this link
Forward this message to a friend